friend-zoning guys is horrible. it is disgusting. funzone them instead. send them to a small childs park so they can cry with the other babies when they dont get what they want.
Fact: Straight parents raise gay kids.
Unfortunate fact: Homophobic parents raise gay kids.
Startling Fact: 40% of homeless youth are LGBT kids.
Unfriendly reminder that in America it’s reasonable to say an unarmed black kid deserved to be shot six times because he might have robbed a convenience store, but a white kid shouldn’t be kicked off the high school football team just because he violently raped a girl.
#and filmed it #and shared it online
I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
if someone writes you a letter or makes you a mixtape or composes a poem or song about you or creates literally anything for you then you had better cherish the absolute shit out of that person because they care about you a real lot
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
|—||Henry Ward Beecher (via thearxtics)|
Please don’t tell girls “The boy who’s picking on you actually just likes you”
Even if it’s true, you shouldn’t teach girls to respect that sort of affection.
And you should definitely not teach boys that expressing their attraction to women through violence and disrespect is ok.
hey tumblr… guess who’s back with a brand new video ??? me. this guy. hi
reblog this and i’ll be following loads of you from the notes <3